Teylor is a startup based in Zurich, Switzerland. We are the largest European SME Lending Fintech, having raised over €300m and processed over €4bn in SME loans. Our goal is to bring SME-Lending into the 21st century by building credit-scoring and credit application software that allows European small businesses to get access to financing more easily. Our core product is the Teylor lending platform which digitizes and automates the entire SME credit cycle. Banks use our technology to automate their processes and we use it for our own lending activities. We work to solve two key problems: First, we help banks to digitize, become more efficient, and cut costs. Second, we help SMEs to get faster access to liquidity. Our goal is to become the leading European lending technology provider in the SME credit space.
If you want to work in a dynamic and well-financed fintech that makes a real difference for small businesses and the financial industry, Teylor is the right place for you. As we are growing fast, we can offer you attractive growth opportunities.
Your Role at Teylor
We are looking for a product manager with experience in the lending and/or financial services industry to join our team to further our mission to develop the biggest and best financial services platform in Europe.
You will collaborate closely with our CEO, CTO, internal stakeholders and a passionate development team, driving the expansion and enhancement of our platform. You will work with our sales team and clients to expand our SaaS offering and integrate our software with financial institutions throughout Europe.
This role is located at our office in Zurich, Switzerland.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop features tailored to the unique needs of SMEs, enhancing their access to capital and financial growth.
- Plan and execute the launch of our lending platform into new markets, tailoring features to meet the specific needs and regulations of different international markets
- Work closely with internal stakeholders from across the organization including sales, finance, risk and operations to develop and optimize internal tools and platforms to streamline and improve the efficiency of all aspects of the origination process
- Convert business requirements into clear, actionable user stories, ensuring they are effectively communicated and understood by the development team.
- Work directly with the development team to build and rigorously test new features, ensuring they meet both technical and business objectives.
- Strategize and execute plans for expanding product offerings into new global markets, understanding diverse financial landscapes and customer needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with banks, financial institutions, and other partners to enhance product offerings and reach.
- University degree from a leading university or similar related work experience or training.
- 5+ years of experience in product management or consulting with a strong focus on the financial services sector.
- Proven track record of delivering features from inception to production.
- Ability to effectively manage both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and precise documentation skills.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to break down complex problems for people unfamiliar with the topic.
- Strategic problem solving abilities with the ability to work independently and a can-do-attitude.
- Basic familiarity with the regulatory frameworks surrounding commercial lending and data protection.
Nice to Haves
- Previous experience in building SaaS platform models and fintechs.
- Basic familiarity with our underlying technologies (AWS, GoLang, Typescript, Node.js) and processes (Agile).
- Experience in using design tools (Figma, Sketch etc.).
- Experience in workflow tracking and project management tools (Jira).
- Experience in documentation tools (Confluence, Notion).
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation package.
- Equity participation in the company.
- 25 days of paid leave per year.
- A diverse and international team.