Teylor is a Swiss Fintech founded in 2018 that is bringing small business lending into the modern age. At the heart of Teylors fast growth is its technology platform, which automates and digitises the process of giving SME loans in Germany. Teylor monetises its technology in two ways: First, businesses can receive financing through the Teylor Lending platform. These loans are financed through partner banks or through Teylor’s debt vehicles. Second, the Teylor Lending Cloud is a licensed version of our technology, which Teylor offers to banks and other lenders as a Software-as-a-Service product. Our investors include leading European VCs, Banks, Family Offices and Business Angels.
Teylor Capital is the Private Debt investment arm of Teylor. The team is responsible for the management of Teylor’s debt vehicles, selection of investments and sourcing of investors. Since launching the first credit product in 2019, the private debt team has managed over €3bn in debt financing requests by German SMEs.
In order to support the team with the rapid growth, the company is hiring an intern.
If you are looking to jump on board one of the fastest growing and best funded FinTechs in the credit space and if you are interested in the Private Debt universe, then this is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact to the financial industry and join a highly dynamic team.
This position is based at our office in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Support the Head of Private Debt in identification and execution of direct lending transactions for the German market;
- Work with the CEO and management team to prepare and execute debt and equity fundraising rounds,;
- Model credit portfolios and new business models and stress-test outcomes;
- Model and specify new credit products based on borrower data in close cooperation with other departments;
- Prepare investor reporting and support in investor relations and fundraising.
- Excellent academic record from a reputable university with focus on finance, business studies, economics, or a related field (min. 4th semester bachelor’s degree);
- First experience in investment banking (M&A, leveraged finance or ECM) or private debt/ equity or strategy consulting is a strong advantage;
- Robust theoretical understanding of/ interest in corporate finance and private debt topics as well as affinity for financial engineering;
- Outstanding analytical skills, attention to details and reliability;
- Demonstrated interest in the financial services industry, awareness of leading market players, knowledge of key industry trends;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and an open mindset, as demonstrated, for instance, through an international experience;
- High degree of professionalism and motivation, as well as strong drive and commitment;
- German and English are both mandatory.
- You will get insights into a fast-growing FinTech and the evolution of traditional lending activities;
- You will be gaining experience on a broad range of tasks in relation to debt and equity transactions including company specific and data-driven research, the preparation of investments including software-based investment analysis, digital deal execution and investment memorandum;
- You will be a valued member of a dynamic team, working alongside experienced professionals and also participate in senior meetings with exposure to decision-makers;
- You will be able to improve your knowledge and understanding of the buy-side industry (fundraising over origination to portfolio management) and details of the business models and value drivers across different sub-sectors;
- You will support the investment team and get exposure to the CEO, Head of Private Debt and Head of Origination;
- You will have the opportunity to build a network with like minded individuals across tech and direct lending.
- Potential to start in an analyst role after completion of the internship;
- Flexible working hours with remote options;
- A diverse and international team.
Please submit all applications through our career page teylor.breezy.hr.